Thunderstorm Outlook for Canada and the United States for Tuesday, August 21st 2018
There will be Non-Severe storms in Northern and Central Manitoba, and Saskatchewan. However, Severe thunderstorms are expected in Southern Ontario. The main threats are Large hail, winds gusting to 100 km/h, and torrential downpours with 50 mm possible, and a few Tornadoes are possible.
Severe thunderstorms are expected in the Great Plains, SE States, the NE States, and the Ohio Valley. The risk here will be, heavy localized downpours, large hail, and possible Tornadoes. There will also be non-severe T-Storms in most of the USA on Tuesday.
- Move to a sturdy building or car.
- Do Not take shelter under isolated trees.
- Get out of boats and away from water.
- Unplug appliances. Avoid using the telephone or any electrical appliances.
- Do not take a bath or shower.
- Remember when thunder roars go indoors!
The Enhanced Fujita Scale (EF-Scale) rates the strength of tornadoes in Canada and the United States based on the damage that they cause.