Thunderstorm Outlook for Canada and the United States for Saturday May 26, 2018.
There is a slight chance of severe thunderstorms over southwestern Ontario, damaging winds and locally heavy rainfall are the main threats. Severe thunderstorms are also possible in southern Saskatchewan and southern Alberta.
Isolated severe storms with hail and strong wind gusts are possible on Saturday across Montana into the western Dakotas. A marginal severe threat may also develop across parts of eastern Wisconsin into upper Michigan. A tornado or two may also occur over parts of the southern and western Florida peninsula.
- Move to a sturdy building or car.
- Do Not take shelter under isolated trees.
- Get out of boats and away from water.
- Unplug appliances. Avoid using the telephone or any electrical appliances.
- Do not take a bath or shower.
- Remember when thunder roars go indoors!
The Enhanced Fujita Scale (EF-Scale) rates the strength of tornadoes in Canada and the United States based on the damage that they cause.