National Outlook for Saturday May 26

Posted by Christopher Poitras on Friday, May 25, 2018
Lighthouse by Sea Against Sky

The Maritimes will see a very rainy Saturday, with some areas seeing some snow. The southern areas such as Fredericton will see mainly sunny conditions.  

Central Canada will experience a very stormy/rainy Saturday, and some areas will even have nocturnal T-showers overnight.  

The Prairies will see above average temperatures again, and will experience a mainly sunny Saturday, with some areas in BC and northern AB seeing a chance of showers.  
  • Labrador City NL - 5 degrees with a few flurries, leading to overnight clearing. 
  • Corner Brook NL - 8 degrees with a few showers, leading to overnight clearing. 
  • St. John's NL- 8 degrees with drizzle/rain, there will be a 60% of overnight rain/snow showers.  
  • Halifax NS - 20 degrees with a few showers, that will lead to a clear sky overnight. 
  • Charlottetown PE -  12 degrees with a 30% chance of showers. There will be overnight clearing.  
  • Fredericton NB – 19 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.  
  • Quebec QC - 18 degrees with a mainly cloudy sky.  
  • Montreal QC - 17 degrees with a 40% chance of showers all day, into the overnight hours the same chance of showers will stick around. 
  • Ottawa ON - 21 degrees with 70% chance of T-showers all day, with the same risk for nocturnal T-showers. 
  • Toronto ON - 28 degrees with a 60% chance of T-Storms, that will lead to T-showers/showers into the overnight hours.
  • Windsor ON - 27 degrees with a 40% chance of afternoon/overnight T-showers. There is a special air quality statement in effect for the city of Windsor.  For more details please visit:  http://wxcentre.ca/alerts.php
  • Thunder Bay ON - 16 degrees with a 40% chance of T-showers, leading to a 60% chance of overnight showers.  
  • Winnipeg MB - 25 degrees with a Humid-ex of 30 degrees and a mainly cloudy sky. 
  • Regina SK - 29 degrees with a mainly sunny sky.  
  • Saskatoon SK -25 degrees with a 30% chance of T-showers.  Clearing sky in the overnight hours.  
  • Calgary AB - 22 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.  
  • Edmonton AB - 23 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 
  • Fort McMurray AB -22 degrees with a 30% chance of showers, clearing overnight.  There is a special weather statement about air quality in this region.  For more details please visit:  http://wxcentre.ca/alerts.php
  • Prince George BC -14 degrees with a sunny morning, however the clouds will roll in the afternoon, with a 30% chance of showers in the evening/overnight hours. 
  • Vancouver BC - 20 degrees with a mainly cloudy sky, leading to a overcast sky overnight.  
  • Victoria BC - 20 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait in the afternoon. 
  • Iqaluit NU - Minus 2 degrees with a 40% chance of flurries. 
  • Yellowknife NT - 15 degrees with a 30% chance of showers.
  • Whitehorse YT - 12 degrees with  mainly cloudy conditions. 



© Wx Centre