National Outlook for May 31

Posted by Christopher Poitras on Thursday, May 31, 2018
Photography of Yellow Hibiscus Under Sunlight

Atlantic Canada will see a sunny and above average temperatures for Thursday, however Thursday will be really rainy for Newfoundland and Labrador.  
Central Canada will experience Sunshine and average temperatures, however there will be a chance for T-Storms in most regions.  
The Prairies will experience a very rainy/cloudy Thursday with below average temperatures.  

Labrador City NL - 24 degrees with a few showers, leading to a 60% chance of overnight showers.  
Corner Brook NL - 17 degrees with a mainly sunny sky.  
St. John's NL- 5 degrees with showers/drizzle.  The wind will be gusting to 60 km/h, diminishing overnight.  
Halifax NS - 25 degrees with complete sunshine.  
Charlottetown PE -  24 degrees with complete sunshine.  
Fredericton NB – 31 degrees with a humid-ex making it feel like 34 degrees.  There will be a mainly sunny sky.  
Quebec QC - 29 degrees with a humid-ex making it feel like 32 degrees.  There will be a mainly sunny sky, however the evening/overnight hours will see a 60% chance of showers. 
Montreal QC - 29 degrees with a humid-ex making it feel like 35 degrees.  There will be mainly sunny conditions, showers will roll in for the evening/overnight hours.  
Ottawa ON - 26 degrees with a 40% chance of showers, with a 30% chance of evening/overnight showers.  
Toronto ON - 26 degrees with a 60% chance of T-Storms, leading to overnight T-showers. 
Windsor ON - 27 degrees with a 60% chance of T-Storms, leading to a 40% chance of overnight T-showers.  
Thunder Bay ON - 19 degrees with a T-showers all day, leading to a 60% chance of showers in the overnight hours.  
Winnipeg MB - 21 degrees with a mainly sunny day, however rain will roll in for the overnight hours.  
Regina SK -21 degrees with a mainly cloudy sky.  There will be a 70% chance for showers in the late evening/overnight hours.  
Saskatoon SK -18 degrees with a mainly cloudy sky, these cloudy periods will continue into the evening/overnight.    
Calgary AB - 13 degrees with a 60% chance of showers, that will lead to a 70% chance of showers overnight.  
Edmonton AB - 14 degrees with a 30% chance of showers in the day, that will lead to overnight rain.  
Fort McMurray AB -14 degrees with a mainly sunny sky.  
Prince George BC -17 degrees with a 40% chance of showers/T-showers. 
Vancouver BC - 17 degrees with a 40% chance of showers that will lead into the overnight hours.  
Victoria BC - 17 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.  
Iqaluit NU - 0 degrees with a 60% chance of flurries, this chance will continue into the overnight hours.  
Yellowknife NT - 10 degrees with complete sunshine.  
Whitehorse YT - 15 degrees with a 40% chance of showers, this will clear out for the late evening/overnight hours.  



The Team

© Wx Centre