National Forecast - June 9th

Posted by Christopher Poitras on Friday, June 8, 2018
Grey White Clouds


Atlantic Canada will see a very rainy start to your weekend in Newfoundland and Labrador.  The Maritime Provinces will see a very sunny Saturday, however there is a slight chance for showers to pop up in the afternoon hours. 


Central Canada will experience an above average temperature Saturday, that will have lots of sunshine.   Areas in the extreme SE, and NW Ontario region will see a chance for showers. 


The Prairies will see a very hot, humid, and T-Storm filled Saturday.  For all thunderstorm and other warnings, please stay tuned to  http://wxcentre.ca/alerts.php  and our social media pages!  Also check out our Thunderstorm outlook: http://wxcentre.ca/tstorm-outlook.php   for where the T-Storms are expected, and stay weather aware! 



Labrador City NL - 5 degrees with a 60% chance for flurries.  This chance will continue into the overnight hours. 

Corner Brook NL - 12 degrees with a 40% chance of showers, leading to showers in the overnight hours. 


St. John's NL- 9 degrees with showers, leading a few showers overnight. 


Halifax NS - 20 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 

Charlottetown PE -  18 degrees with a 30% chance for showers, leading to partly cloudy sky overnight. 

Fredericton NB –20 degrees with a 30% chance of showers, leading to evening/overnight clearing.

 



Quebec QC - 21 degrees with complete sunshine. 

Montreal QC - 24 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 

Ottawa ON - 23 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud. 

Toronto ON - 24 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 

Windsor ON - 24 degrees with a 60% chance for T-showers, leading to a 30% chance for overnight showers. 

Thunder Bay ON -17 degrees with a 30% chance for showers, leading to a clear sky in the evening/overnight hours.    




Winnipeg MB - 22 degrees with a 30% chance for showers, leading to a clear evening/overnight. 

Regina SK -28 degrees, humid-ex will make it feel like 34 degrees.  This will come with a mainly cloudy sky, leading to a clear evening/overnight. 

Saskatoon SK -31 degrees with a humid-ex making it feel like 35 degrees.  There will be complete sunshine. 

Calgary AB -25 degrees with a 30% chance for T-showers. 

Edmonton AB - 27 degrees with a 60% chance for T-Storms, leading to a 60% chance for overnight showers. 

Fort McMurray AB -29 degrees with a 30% chance for T-showers, leading to a 70% chance for overnight showers. 

Prince George BC -13 degrees with showers, leading to a 30% chance for overnight showers. 

Vancouver BC - 17 degrees with a 40% chance for showers, the same chance for showers will continue into the overnight hours. 

 

Victoria BC -15 degrees with a 40% chance for showers, leading to a 30% chance for overnight showers. 



Iqaluit NU -  2 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud. 

Yellowknife NT - 19 degrees with a overcast sky, leading to overnight showers. 

Whitehorse YT -14 degrees with a 70% chance for T-showers, leading to a 70% chance for overnight showers.



The Team

© Wx Centre