National Forecast - June 5th

Posted by Christopher Poitras on Monday, June 4, 2018
Water Droplets on Clear Glass


Atlantic Canada will experience another rainy day, except Newfoundland and Labrador, where they will see a mainly sunny Tuesday, that is before the showers will roll in for the overnight hours. 


Central Canada will see a chance for showers in Quebec, while Ontario will see a mix of sun and cloud.  However, both provinces will have one thing in common; below average temperatures. 


The Prairies will see most areas experiencing a chance for T-showers, which will give way to a pleasant and clear evening. 





Labrador City NL - 9 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud, leading to a 60% chance of overnight flurries. 

Corner Brook NL - 10 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud. 


St. John's NL- 11 degrees with a mainly sunny sky, leading to periods of rain in the overnight hours. 


Halifax NS - 8 degrees with rain, leading to periods of rain overnight. 

Charlottetown PE -  7 degrees with periods of rain, that will lead into the overnight hours.

Fredericton NB – 8 degrees with periods of rain, this will contuse into the overnight hours. 

 



Quebec QC - 12 degrees with periods of rain, leading to a 30% chance of overnight showers. 

Montreal QC - 16 degrees with a 40% chance of showers, leading to a 60% chance of overnight showers. 

Ottawa ON - 15 degrees with a 60% chance of showers, that will lead to a 30% chance of overnight showers.  

Toronto ON - 16 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud. 

Windsor ON - 20 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud. 

Thunder Bay ON - 19 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 




Winnipeg MB - 25 degrees with a 30% chance of T-showers, leading to a 60% chance of showers. 

Regina SK -22 degrees with increasing cloudiness, leading to a clear overnight sky.

Saskatoon SK -21 degrees with a completely sunny sky, leading to an overcast sky in the overnight hours. 

Calgary AB -19 degrees with increasing cloudiness, leading to a clear evening/overnight. 

Edmonton AB - 20 degrees with increasing cloudiness in the afternoon hours.  However, this cloud will clear out in the overnight hours. 

Fort McMurray AB -13 degrees with a 40% chance of T-showers, leading to a 60% chance of showers in the overnight hours. 

Prince George BC -14 degrees with a 40% chance of showers, this chance will stay the same into the overnight hours. 

Vancouver BC - 18 degrees with a 30% chance of showers, leading to a 60% chance of overnight showers. 

 

Victoria BC - 17 degrees with a 30% chance of showers all day and into the overnight hours. 



Iqaluit NU -  2 degrees with a mainly cloudy sky, leading to a 30% chance of flurries overnight. 

Yellowknife NT - 7 degrees with a 40% chance of showers, leading to a 30% chance of overnight showers. 

Whitehorse YT - 15 degrees with a 40% chance of showers.  This will clear out in the evening/overnight hours. 



The Team

© Wx Centre