National Forecast - June 1st

Posted by Christopher Poitras on Thursday, May 31, 2018
Cloudy Sky


Atlantic Canada will see above average temperatures and a chance for T-showers in some regions, while other regions will see overnight showers. 


Central Canada will see a very warm and above average temperature Friday, however with this, there will be risk to see T-Storms in most regions. 


The Prairies will experience a below average and rainy Friday, but this part of Canada will clear out for the weekend!




Labrador City NL - 16 degrees with a rainy sky, leading to 60% chance of overnight snow/rain showers. 

Corner Brook NL - 21 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 


St. John's NL- 8 degrees with showers/drizzle, leading to a 40% chance of overnight showers. 


Halifax NS - 27 degrees with a sunny sky, that will lead to overnight showers. 

Charlottetown PE -  26 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud, with overnight showers. 

Fredericton NB – 31 degrees with a 60% chance of T-showers, that will lead to overnight showers. 

 



Quebec QC - 26 degrees with T-showers, leading to a 60% chance of overnight showers. 

Montreal QC - 27 degrees with a 60% chance of T-showers, leading to a 60% chance of overnight showers. 

Ottawa ON - 24 degrees with a 70% chance of T-showers, this will turn into a 30% chance of overnight showers.

Toronto ON -  26 degrees with a 40% chance of T-showers, with a 30% chance of showers in the overnight hours. 

Windsor ON - 24 degrees with a 60% chance of T-showers, leading to a 30% chance of overnight showers. 

Thunder Bay ON - 16 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.  




Winnipeg MB - 16 degrees with a 60% chance of T-showers, with a 60% chance of overnight showers. 

Regina SK -17 degrees with T-Storms, leading to periods of rain in the overnight hours. 

Saskatoon SK - 12 degrees with rain, leading to a 60 % chance of showers in the overnight hours. 

Calgary AB -12 degrees with periods of rain, leading to a mainly cloudy sky overnight. 

Edmonton AB - 14 degrees with a showers, leading to a mainly cloudy sky in the overnight hours. 

Fort McMurray AB -16 degrees with a mainly cloudy sky, this will transition into a 30% chance of overnight showers. 

Prince George BC -15 degrees with a 70% chance of showers, leading to a 70% chance for overnight showers. 

Vancouver BC - 17 degrees with a mainly cloudy sky, this will lead to a 60% chance of overnight showers.

 

Victoria BC - 15 degrees with a 40% chance of shower, that will lead to a 60% chance of showers in the overnight hours. 



Iqaluit NU - 1 degree with a overcast sky, this turn into a 40% chance for overnight flurries. 

Yellowknife NT - 16 degrees with a completely sunny sky, this will lead to a mainly cloudy overnight sky. 

Whitehorse YT - 14 degrees with a few showers, leading to mainly cloudy conditions in the overnight hours. 



© Wx Centre