National Forecast - June 19th

Posted by Christopher Poitras on Monday, June 18, 2018
White Blooming Flower Under the Tree during Daytime


Atlantic Canada will see a mainly sunny sky in New Brunswick and PEI, however the rain will roll in for Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland and Labrador. 

Central Canada will see a very sunny Tuesday with above average temperatures.  This will come with another day of very high Humid-ex values, and a high UV. 

The Prairies will see a very sunny Tuesday as well, with their temperatures being even higher than average especially for the west coast. 




Labrador City NL – 16 degrees with a 40% chance for showers, this will lead to a 60% chance for overnight showers. 

Corner Brook NL -12 degrees with a 60% chance for showers/drizzle, this will lead to a 40% chance for overnight showers.   


St. John's NL- 14 degrees with rain, this will turn into a 40% chance for overnight showers. 


Halifax NS – 22 degrees with rain, this will clear out for the late evening/overnight hours. 

Charlottetown PE – 16 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud. 

Fredericton NB –20 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.

 



Quebec QC – 22 degrees with a mainly sunny sky.

Montreal QC – 24 degrees with complete sunshine. 

Ottawa ON – 24 degrees with a complete sunshine. 

Toronto ON – 22 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud. 

Windsor ON – 24 degrees with a 60% chance for showers, this will lead to a 30% chance for overnight showers. 

Thunder Bay ON -25 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 




Winnipeg MB – 30 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud. 

Regina SK – 25 degrees with a mainly cloudy sky, this will lead to a clear sky in the evening/overnight hours. 

Saskatoon SK – 29 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 

Calgary AB – 25 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud. 

Edmonton AB - 30 degrees with sunshine all day! 

Fort McMurray AB – 32 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 

Prince George BC – 32 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 

Vancouver BC - 26 degrees with complete sunshine.

 

Victoria BC -27 degrees with complete sunshine. 



Iqaluit NU – 4 degrees with a 40% chance for showers, the same chance will stick around for the overnight hours. 

Yellowknife NT - 26 degrees with mainly sunny conditions.

Whitehorse YT – 25 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 

 

 



The Team

© Wx Centre