National Forecast - June 16th

Posted by Christopher Poitras on Friday, June 15, 2018
Free stock photo of light, landscape, nature, sky

Atlantic Canada will see a mainly sunny Saturday, with average temperatures.  

Central Canada will see a sunny sky, with above average temperatures, however in SE Ontario regions like Windsor, and Toronto will see a chance for Severe T-Storms, with non-severe T-Storms in Thunder Bay.  

The Prairies will see a mix of sun and showers for your Saturday, the West will see the bulk of the showers, while places in the Eastern Prairies will see sunshine.    

 

 

Labrador City NL – 13 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.  

Corner Brook NL – 15 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 

St. John’s NL – 7 degrees with increasing cloudiness leading to showers in the evening/overnight showers.

Halifax NS – 24 degrees with a 40% chance for showers, leading to a partly cloudy sky overnight.

Charlottetown PE –17 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud. 

Fredericton NB – 26 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud. 

 

Quebec QC –27 degrees with a completely sunny sky.

Montreal QC – 27 degrees with a mainly sunny sky.

Ottawa ON – 27 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.

Toronto ON – 24 degrees with a 30% chance for T-showers, this will lead to a partly cloudy overnight sky.

Windsor ON – 31 degrees with a 40% chance for T-showers, this will lead to a 30% chance for T-showers in the overnight hours.

Thunder Bay ON – 20 degrees with a 40% chance for T-showers, this will lead to a 60% chance for overnight T-showers. 

 

Winnipeg MB – 25 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud, leading to an overcast sky.

Saskatoon SK – 24 degrees with complete sunshine!

Regina SK – 21 degrees with increasing cloudiness, this will lead to an overcast sky in the overnight hours.

Fort McMurray AB – 21 degrees with a 30% chance for T-showers, leading to a clear evening/overnight hours.

Edmonton AB – 22 degrees with a 30% chance for T-showers, leading to a clear sky in the evening/overnight hours. 

Calgary AB – 16 degrees with T-showers, leading to a 30% chance for overnight showers. 

Prince George BC –24 degrees with complete sunshine.

Vancouver BC – 23 degrees with a partly cloudy sky.

Victoria BC – 26 degrees with a mainly sunny sky.

 

 

Iqaluit NU – 5 degrees with a mix of sun cloud.

Yellowknife NT – 18 degrees with a mainly sunny sky.

Whitehorse YT – 21 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.

 




© Wx Centre