National Forecast - June 13th

Posted by Christopher Poitras on Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Selective Focus Photo Of Tree Branch



Atlantic Canada will see a mainly cloudy start to Wednesday, however the rain will roll in the afternoon/evening hours. 

Central Canada will see above average temperature, with a fairly widespread chance for Severe T-Storms in most regions in SE Ontario. 

The Prairies will see a fairly cloudy day with, most areas in Alberta, and BC seeing showers returning in the late afternoon hours. 




Labrador City NL -  7 degrees with a 40% chance for flurries, leading to a clear overnight. 

Corner Brook NL - 11 degrees with a 60% chance of showers, leading to a 40% chance for showers in the overnight hours. 


St. John's NL- 13 degrees with rain, leading to a clearing sky in the evening/overnight hours. 


Halifax NS - 24 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud, leading to periods of rain overnight. 

Charlottetown PE -  20 degrees with a 30% chance of showers, leading to rain in the overnight hours. 

Fredericton NB – 28 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud, leading to periods of rain in the overnight hours. 

 



Quebec QC - 21 degrees with a a few showers in the day, leading to showers in the overnight hours. 

Montreal QC - 26 degrees with T-showers, leading to showers in the evening/overnight hours.   

Ottawa ON - 24 degrees with T-Storms some may be severe, leading to 60% chance for showers in the overnight hours. 

Toronto ON - 26 degrees with a 40% chance for T-Storms, some may be severe in nature.   This will lead to evening/overnight clearing. 

Windsor ON - 27 degrees with a 40% chance for showers.  This will clear out in the evening/overnight hours. 

Thunder Bay ON -24 degrees with a 30% chance for showers, leading to clear sky overnight. 




Winnipeg MB - 25 degrees with increasing cloudiness, leading to a overcast sky in the overnight hours. 

Regina SK -26 degrees with a mainly cloudy sky in the morning, leading to sunshine in the afternoon/evening. 

Saskatoon SK -24 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud, with a 30% chance for showers in the overnight hours. 

Calgary AB -21 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud, leading to a 30% chance for showers in the overnight hours.

Edmonton AB - 21 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud, leading to a 70% chance for overnight showers. 

Fort McMurray AB -17 degrees with a 60% chance for T-showers, leading to a 30% chance for overnight showers.

Prince George BC -14 degrees with a 30% chance for showers, leading to a 30% chance for showers in the overnight hours. 

Vancouver BC - 17 degrees with showers, leading to a 40% chance for overnight showers. 

Victoria BC - 17 degrees with a 70% chance for showers, leading to a 30% chance for overnight showers. 



Iqaluit NU -  2 degrees with a showers, leading to a 60% chance for showers in the overnight hours. 

Yellowknife NT - 11 degrees with a 30% chance for T-showers, leading to periods of rain in the overnight hours. 

Whitehorse YT -14 degrees with a  60% chance of showers, this same chance will continue into the overnight hours.





© Wx Centre