National Forecast - June 12th

Posted by Christopher Poitras on Monday, June 11, 2018
Free stock photo of nature, sky, clouds, cloudy


Atlantic Canada will experience a mostly sunny day, with most regions seeing a chance for overnight showers. 


Central Canada will see a very sunny Tuesday, however this will lead to a chance for overnight shower and or T-showers. 


The Prairies will see a mainly rainy day, with some areas seeing a chance for sunshine. 




Labrador City NL - 8 degrees with periods of rain, this will lead to a rain/snow mix for the overnight hours. 

Corner Brook NL -13 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds, this will turn into periods of rain. 


St. John's NL- 8 degrees with a 40% chance for shower and or drizzle, this will lead to a 40% chance for overnight showers. 


Halifax NS - 20 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 

Charlottetown PE -  19 degrees with increasing cloudiness, leading to a 30% chance for showers in the overnight hours. 

Fredericton NB –25 degrees with increasing cloudiness. 

 



Quebec QC - 26 degrees with a mainly sunny sky, this will lead to a overcast sky in the overnight hours. 

Montreal QC - 27 degrees with complete sunshine, this will lead to a 60% chance for overnight showers. 

Ottawa ON - 26 degrees with a mainly sunny sky, leading to a 40% chance for overnight showers.  

Toronto ON - 26 degrees with a mainly sunny sky, leading to a 40% chance for overnight showers. 

Windsor ON - 25 degrees with a 60% chance fro T-showers, this will lead to a 40% chance for overnight showers. 

Thunder Bay ON -26 degrees with showers, leading to a 30% chance for overnight showers. 




Winnipeg MB - 22 degrees with a 30% chance for showers, this will clear out in the evening/overnight hours. 

Regina SK -19 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 

Saskatoon SK -15 degrees with a 60% chance of showers. 

Calgary AB - 20 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 

Edmonton AB - 15 degrees with a 60% chance for showers, leading to a 40% chance for overnight showers. 

Fort McMurray AB -10 degrees with rain, leading to a 60% chance for overnight showers. 

Prince George BC -19 degrees with a mainly sunny sky. 

Vancouver BC - 18 degrees with a mainly cloudy sky, leading to a 60% chance for overnight showers. 

 

Victoria BC - 19 degrees with increasing cloudiness, leading to a 70% chance of showers. 



Iqaluit NU -  4 degrees with complete sunshine!

Yellowknife NT - 16 degrees with a 60% chance of showers, this will clear out in the evening/overnight hours. 

Whitehorse YT - 16 degrees with increasing cloudiness, leading to mainly cloudy overnight sky. 

 



The Team

© Wx Centre