Posted by Christopher Poitras on Sunday, May 13, 2018
Seasonal temperatures for the Maritime s, Newfoundland and Labrador will see the possibility of rain but other wise dry.
Central Canada will see just above average temperatures with lots of sun and a calm wind.
The Prairies will see considerably above average temperatures, and sunny conditions. However, certain areas will see some wind in the afternoon.
- St. John's NL - 11 degrees with a 40% chance of showers
- Charlottetown PE - 14 degrees and sunny
- Halifax NS - 17 degrees and sunny
- Fredericton NB - 19 degrees and sunny
- Quebec City, QC - 19 degrees and sunny
- Montreal QC - 21 degrees with a few clouds, wind becoming 20 km/h later in the day.
- Ottawa ON - 21 degrees with a few clouds.
- Toronto ON - 18 degrees with a few clouds.
- Thunder Bay ON - 23 degrees Sunny to start off with, however becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning. Wind is 20 km/h gusting to 40 km/h in the afternoon, coming from the SW.
- Winnipeg MB - 25 degrees with lots of sun however, wind will be coming from the west at 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h.
- Saskatoon SK - 24 degrees, sunny with the wind coming from the northwest at 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h near the noon hour.
- Regina SK - 23 degrees and sunny with the wind southwest at 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h in the morning hours.
- Edmonton AB - 22 degrees and mainly sunny, however at night there is a 30% of showers. Wind is calm.
- Calgary AB - 23 degrees and mainly sunny with a calm wind.
- Prince George BC - 24 degrees and completely sunny with a calm wind.
- Vancouver BC - 23 degrees and sunny however, the humid-ex will make it feel like 25 degrees, with a calm wind.
- Victoria BC - 24 degrees with sunny conditions, the humid-ex will make it feel like 26 degrees. Wind will be calm.
- Iqaluit NU - minus 7 degrees with a 60% chance of light snow/flurries and a northwest wind at 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h.
- Yellowknife NT - 5 degrees with clearing conditions (sunny in the afternoon). Wind will be at 20 km/h coming from the north.
- Whitehorse YT - 12 degrees with mainly cloudy conditions. There will be a 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon, and overnight. Wind will be coming from the south at 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h late in the morning.