42 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Posted by Kyle Brookings on Sunday, December 10, 2017
Ball-and-stick model of carbon monoxide
Ball-and-stick model of carbon monoxide

BC Emergency Health Services is calling it a major incident after 42 people were hospitalized after being exposed to carbon monoxide at a Delta farm.

A number of people became ill while pressure washing inside a nursery, reports indicate.

Police believe poor ventilation may have been the cause.

Emergency Health Services say that 13 ambulances responded to the scene.

Ten people are in serious to critical condition and 32 are in stable condition.

The Team

© Wx Centre