OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. THE CONTEST AND THE CONTEST PERIOD
The Wx Centre Canada 150 Contest (the “Contest”) commences at 9:00 PM Sunday, June 18, 2016, and will conclude Thursday, June 30, 2017, at 12:00 PM (the “Contest Period”).
This Contest is open to residents of Canada ONLY (excluding Quebec), who have reached the age of majority 19 years old.
The Contest is not open to employees, directors and officers of Wx Centre, or any of its affiliates. In addition employees, directors and officers of the Sponsors, and their employees, directors and officers of their respective advertising and promotional agencies and any immediate family members of any of the foregoing are not eligible to enter.
3. How to Enter
To enter The Contest, you must "like" the Wx Centre Page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/wxcentre, share the post "Canada 150 Contest", and Comment "I Love Canada Because..." tell us why you love Canada.
4. The Draw
The Grand Prize will be determined by a random draw conducted on video Thursday, June 30, 2017, at 12:00 PM.
5. The Prize will consist of:
- 1 Canada 150 Flag
- 1 Canada 150 Lunchbox
- 1 Canada Soccer Ball
- 1 Canada Plush Toy
- 1 Canada Baseball Hat
- 1 Canada Frisbee
- 1 Canada Water Bottle
- 1 Wx Centre Magnet
The winner will receive their prize by mail or pick-up depending on their preference.
6. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents.
7. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them and they therefore understand and agree that Wx Centre, their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
8. Approximate value of the prize is $35.
End of Official Contest Rules